The Argonaut Flex 2.0 is truly one of the best suits on the market today. With it’s incredibly durable trilaminate construction and butyl layer, it is comfortable and offers a superior amount of mobility.
The all-new Argonaut 2.0 pattern was designed by Fourth Element to provide better fitting suits across the board. They have reduced bulk in areas where less fabric was needed and added fabric where more mobility was needed. Overall the suit now looks, fits and performs better. They have paired this with their all-new BioMap system which allows them to determine the perfect drysuit fit from only 2 photographs.
The high-quality construction of this suit can’t be matched, nor can the amount of customisation available to make the suit truly your own. The Fourth Element Argonaut 2.0 is fully customisable with your choice of boots and neck / wrist seals.
If you wish to order one of these suits we request that you call or email us, then schedule a fitting if possible, or a BioMap photo. This suit is truly an investment in your diving and we want to ensure you will be happy with it for years to come.
A fully customised made-to-measure Argonaut is available from Fourth Element at an additional cost, otherwise you will get the best fit from standard suits. Legs, arms and boot size will be altered at no extra cost if necessary when the suit is ordered.
- Flexible trilaminate fabric
- Diagonal front YKK composite zip
- Neoprene warm neck collar
- Telescopic torso with crotch strap
- Seams are taped inside and out
- Choice of Si-Tech or Apeks Valves
- Choice of neck and wrist seals (some at additional cost)
- Optional dry glove systems (at additional cost)
- Optional P Valve choice (at additional cost)
- Choice of boot style or neoprene socks
- Complete with hood of choice, drybag, changing mat and premium accessory pack