AQUA LUNG Argonaut Titanium Dive Knife
The Argonaut Dive knives are designed to be one of Aqualung’s best and toughest knives.
The butt, handle, hilt and blade are all fashioned out of one piece of 4mm thick titanium. Then coated in black EDP, sharpened and laser etched.
The handle is then wrapped, twice, in 5mm paracord and tied off with a 12.7cm loop.
2mm thick Kydex plastic is then heated and thermoformed around the knife to make the sheath.
3.2mm grommets are inserted and the excess material is removed with a heat knife.
The blade has one side featuring rounded die cut serrations, the other a straight blade with a blunt, chisel tip.
The handle is wrapped 12.5mm from the hilt to provide a spot for the forefinger and extra grip for the sheath. The butt of the handle features a sharp tactical tool and the skeleton holes in the handle are hex wrenches for emergency situations.
- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick, high rust resistant Titanium.
- Handle: Double wrapped in 5mm paracord.
- Blade Length: 12.38cm
- Handle Length: 12.38cm
- The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, braking and crushing.
- Sheath: Locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8” grommets.
- Strap Holes: 2.5cm long, 0.65cm wide.
- Comes with 2 rubber leg straps.
*This item cannot be sent outside of Australia due to manufacturers restrictions*