Shearwater Wireless Transmitter is threaded into the diver’s first stage high pressure port and allows the Transmitter to continuously send pressure data to your dive computer.
The frequencies are individually coded to allow for multiple divers to swim side by side without interference as well as allowing an individual diver to use multiple independent gas supplies without interference from other units.
If purchasing two transmitters for use by the same diver, Shearwater recommend a grey and a yellow to avoid the possibility of interference when used in very close proximity by the same diver.
- Dependable, accurate and reliable
- Individually coded frequencies for uninterrupted piece of mind
- Can be used seamlessly alongside multiple transmitters
- User replaceable battery included. Easy to get hold of household CR2 3.0v.
- Expect hundreds of problem free hours on one battery.